Sunday, February 22, 2015

Japan Travel Blog - Day 7 in Tokyo: Nakano Broadway, Tokyu Hands, Sunshine City and Departure


On day 7 we woke up much later than usual. 
Didn't make it for breakfast in the hotel since the cafe was closed.  



We head out to have brunch at Doutor instead. 
Sandwich and coffee to share. 
Simple but helps to fill up our tummy. 


My parent didn't feel like exploring due to the rain and decided to stay back in Ikeburoku to shop. I on the other hand went exploring on my own...to Nakono Broadway.  


You can read my separate blog post on Nakano Broadway here


Some candies I bought while at Nakano. 


When I'm engrossed in things time passed very quickly. However I can feel the aching on my legs after walking for hours in Nakano. It was only then I decided to head back to the hotel to rest. Came across these cute bread and was tempted to get it but hesitated since I wasn't sure about the filling. Looking back, I should have bought one to try it.  


Back in the hotel room I made myself a cup of hot Milo and a small layer cake to munch since we were going out to have an  early dinner. For your info, this cake is delicious. Recommend to try this if you ever see this. 


Went back to the same restaurant for dinner the previous night before. 
When the food is good we usually go back for second round.


Yup, we have the assorted sashimi again. Emoji


Didn't feel like calling it a day after dinner and decided to head down to Sunshine City on my own for my last minute shopping. 

Came across Tokyu Hands on the way but only stopped for a short visit since it's pretty similar to the one I went in Sapporo. 


Basically Sunshine City includes variety of facilities such as aquarium, observatory, and shopping center. There're much more to see here but didn't hang around for too long cause I was pretty tired by then. Took some photos here and there before walking back to the hotel. 


Fortunately I have an umbrella with me because it was raining when I came out from the building. It was raining every day the entire trip here in Japan (except for the day when we went to Otaru). Emoji *Took a pic of this girl on my way back. Like what she wore and love the cute umbrella.


As soon as I head back to the hotel room I took a long soak in the bathtub. My legs were aching all over with all the walking. Sadly didn't visit any onsen so I guess soaking in the bathtub sort of make up for it. 


The next morning we took the Airport Limousine Bus to Haneda airport from Metropolitan Hotel. It was raining when we left so it was quite chilling early in the morning. 



If you need to buy any souvenir or you have spare change you can spend it in the airport. 


Regretted not buying more of these cause mum ended up giving her friends to eat while her daughter here only ate one piece. Emoji


We enjoyed this trip a lot and wished we had stayed a little longer. I think Japan is a county we don't mind visiting again.  Looked forward going back to Japan and hopefully get to see more places and sightseeing instead of shopping.

1 comment:

  1. I like your itinerary. May I know how shd I buy the tickets so that can fly from SIN to Sapporo whilst back is from Tokyo to SIN?

    ReplyDelete